Monday, November 30, 2009

31/5/2009 (Alor setar one day trip)

Hooray, Alor Setar, I’m coming! Today we wake up quite late already. Almost 10++am, after we eat“ba zhang”, Li chin bring us go to market a while then we directly go to alor setar dy… Along the road nothing special, but when we reach Gurun, she bring us taste something special and I never eat before. She order “sotong kangkong” and ask us try it. Actually when at Taiping I heard aunt said about it, but never try it. “Yer~~” is the first impression for me. The taste really very weird, especially the sotong smell very worst, like never cook yet. After ate feel the stomach not feeling well. Haha, mayb never eat lo. Like “ah Mao”. She brings us go to her aunt motel- Traders Inn. Not bad, the motel quite nice, very clean, convenience. Luckily the motel is near by Nick house, so that he can bring us go anywer… Haha… The place we had visit is Rumah Tunku Abdul Rahman, Rumah Dr. Mahathir, Muzium Padi, Gunung Keriang, Alor Setar Towel and Kompleks Akuatik. Nick, luckily got u as our tour guide, so I can visit and eat something special. Hey, I shock one night we can eat and drink so many times. “Pecah rekod” dy! Haha… Ur fault la! I forgot the café name dy, I think is bala bala café, actually the place very great, nice! One more thing, still remember when we go to Muzium padi, we “curi-curi” capture photo. Haha… and u turn the signboard. Dass, lastly I go to alor setar and we can “yam cha” together. Feel unbelievable ley? Haha… miss the moment… very relax… Haiz… Now u graduate dy, no ppl can dance with me dy lo… miss u my great partner! Hope we still can ‘yam cha’ together like when final that time at CRK! Best n Great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment