Monday, November 30, 2009

my birthday celebration (25/7/2009 - nite)

actually today is not my birthday lo... but my frenz, my roommate help me do a mini birthday celebration... actually i feel shock when i knw tat... firstly, i got feel weird a bit de... ang,min n elena say wan cook for me n kaviya eat... then i say okl... hehe... then after tat kaviya say wan help jessica celebrate her b'day lo... so ask me fetch her go to cake shop... when we reach ter then she keep say jessica b'day lo.. actually tat time i got feel something lo.. i not sure whether my sense is true o not...but how come she will ask me fetch her buy cake if celebrate my bday..haha... so i really tot tat celebration is for jessica... lastly, i juz knw u all help me celebrate my b'day... Thanks a lot... Thanks.... Besides thanks i really dono wat should i say... I feel very touching when i knew tat.. mayb i recall something now.. haha... Actually the most important person that i should thanks is Kaviya!!! Bcz of her, i stand up again after i felt down... Bcz of her, i feel the place in front me still got another way when i missing... Bcz of her, i realize a lot of things... Bcz of her, i feel my world very wonderful... Bcz of her, i feel my life wonderful and not lonely... Bcz.. Bcz.. and Bcz... Besides her, i wan thanks to everyone that help me before, advise me before...( no need i mention i think u guys will know.. Haha..) Honestly... i feel i grow up a lot...(in term of mind la) everything changing now... everyday changing as well... again, thanks a lot o... Wish my bday wishes become true...haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment